The AVC Difference
Dr. Rowland and the AVC staff are committed to offering the most up-to-date and effective care in the area, but you could say that about many local clinics. What sets us apart is our commitment to making that care easier, less stressful, and more understandable. Those are the real barriers to health care, and we work hard to lower them because that's what access is really about.
Here are just a few things that set us apart:
- At AVC, caring for your pet doesn’t stop when you leave the office. Whether your pet sees us for annual care or illness, we always call the next business day to see how they are doing and answer any additional questions.
- We understand that you want the knowledge to provide the best care for your pets at home. That’s why our staff’s last question is always, “Do you have any other questions?”
- We work hard to make getting care less stressful for your pets and more convenient for you. We offer housecalls, Saturday appointments, cat-only hours on Tuesday afternoons, late hours on certain days, and we work to keep our clinic low-stress and comfortable.
- We keep clients informed between visits with our monthly newsletter, frequent website updates and Facebook updates.
- Drs. Rowland & Smock are dedicated to providing the most current and effective care available, with advanced training in diagnostics like ultrasonography and treatments like radiosurgery.
- We use a simplified package model for annual care, providing all our patients with complete and more affordable care. We also offer monthly payment plans for comprehensive, year-round wellness care.
- There is no such thing as “just a dog” or “just a cat” at AVC. Our patients are your family, and they are our family too.
Want to know more about our services? Take a good look around our website. You’ll also find articles from our doctors about a wide range of pet health topics, and even pricing information for many common services. We are located just off I-265 in Jeffersonville, making a quick, convenient trip from nearly anywhere in the area. Call us at (812) 590-3081 to schedule an appointment - we look forward to meeting you and your family!