Annual Care Packages
Every pet owner has something in common with Access Veterinary Care - we both want your pet to get everything they need to stay health, happy, and excited about life. With that in mind, we offer several Annual Care Packages that include everything recommended to keep your pet's as healthy as possible and detect problems early. Whenever recommended by American Animal Hospital Guidelines, we use 3-year vaccine protocols to ensure Fluffy gets the protection she needs - and nothing she doesn't.
- Canine Gold-Standard Wellness: $125
- Includes: Complete physical exam, heartworm testing, fecal exam, recommended updates on all core vaccines (Rabies, Distemper/Parvo/Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Bordetella if indicated)
- Feline Indoor Gold-Standard Wellness: $80
- Includes: Complete physical exam, fecal exam, recommended updates on all core vaccines (Rabies, Feline Viral Rhinotracheitis, Calicivirus, Panleukopenia)
- Canine/Feline Annual Wellness Bloodwork: (Recommended for pets 7+): Add $50-55
- Wellness Screening Bloodwork to check the liver, kidneys, blood counts, etc. for early detection of disease.
- Canine/Feline Semi-Annual Wellness Visit: $55
- Includes: Complete physical exam, veterinarian consultation, and fecal exam
We also provide all wellness clients with a Pet Health File to organize all their physical records, and we update it at each visit. Pet ID Cards and online portal access is provided annually as well.
Puppies & Kittens
We offer special pricing for those situations that require "return visits" - such as new puppies, kittens, and pets that need a second booster of a given vaccine. We generally recommend in-clinic appointments for young pets, as opposed to housecalls, as it gives us the opportunity to make the clinic a positive experience for them to reduce stress if they need to come in later in life.
- New Puppy/Kitten Package: $245
- Three complete exams & consults, plus a fourth office visit if necissary.
- A complete series of all recommended core vaccinations, including Bordetella for puppies.
- Kittens receive Feline Leukemia testing & vaccination following AHAA and AAFP guidelines.
- Broad-spectrum deworming is performed at every visit and fecal examinations are done at least up to twice.
- Your pet's first nail trim, with a demo on how to do it at home.
- Dental Starter Kit and demo on toothbrush training.
- First dose of heartworm prevention and flea/tick prevention.
- Copy of "How To Behave so Your Dog Behaves" for puppies to start training right.
- A Pet Health File and wallet ID Card.
- Microchipping is at 25% off when using the package.
- Starting late? All services stay on your account for one year, so if you don't use something (like the last exam or fecal test) you can use it later.
- Puppy/Kitten Visit (No Package): Starts at $65-105 per visit, varies based on age/needs. Packages represent a significant savings ($50-200) and are recommended, but not required.