Annual Care Packages
Every pet owner has something in common with Access Veterinary Care - we both want your pet to get everything they need to stay health, happy, and excited about life. With that in mind, we offer several Annual Care Packages that include everything recommended to keep your pet's as healthy as possible and detect problems early. Whenever recommended by American Animal Hospital Guidelines, we use 3-year vaccine protocols to ensure Fluffy gets the protection she needs - and nothing she doesn't.
- Canine Gold-Standard Wellness: $125
- Includes: Complete physical exam, heartworm testing, fecal exam, recommended updates on all core vaccines (Rabies, Distemper/Parvo/Hepatitis, Leptospirosis)
- Canine Social Wellness: $165
- Recommended for all dogs who socialize (boarding, day care, grooming, etc.). Includes Bordatella and Influenza vaccination in addition everything in the standard package.
- Feline Indoor Gold-Standard Wellness: $80
- Includes: Complete physical exam, fecal exam, recommended updates on all core vaccines (Rabies, Feline Viral Rhinotracheitis, Calicivirus, Panleukopenia)
- Canine/Feline Annual Wellness Bloodwork (Recommended for pets 7+): Add $55-60
- Wellness Screening Bloodwork to check the liver, kidneys, blood counts, etc. for early detection of disease.
We also provide all wellness clients with a Pet Health File to organize all their physical records, and we update it at each visit. Pet ID Cards and online portal access is provided annually as well.
Puppies & Kittens
We offer special pricing for those situations that require "return visits" - such as new puppies, kittens, and pets that need a second booster of a given vaccine.
- New Puppy/Kitten Package: $285 /$245
- Two to four complete veterinary exams over the course of the initial vaccine series, plus a free semi-annual exam to check in mid-year.
- A complete series of all recommended core vaccinations, including Bordetella for puppies.
- Kittens receive Feline Leukemia testing & vaccination following AHAA and AAFP guidelines.
- Broad-spectrum deworming is performed at every visit and fecal examinations are done at least up to twice.
- Your pet's first nail trim, with a demo on how to do it at home.
- Dental Starter Kit and demo on toothbrush training.
- First dose of heartworm prevention and flea/tick prevention.
- Copy of "How To Behave so Your Dog Behaves" for puppies to start training right.
- A Pet Health File and wallet ID Card.
- Substantial discounts for Microchip placement and Canine Influenza vaccination
- Puppy/Kitten Visit (No Package): $90-150 per visit, varies based on age/needs. Packages represent a significant savings ($100-300) and are recommended, but not required.